Tuesday 17 April 2018

Garden Charms




I saw a photo recently (which I can't find now :-/) I loved - it was a piece of doweling wood with five or so strands of hanging beads to be hung out in the garden.



It inspired me and I really wanted to have a go.  
Only I didn't have any doweling and didn't really want to go out and purchase some 
(bad fibromyalgia a the moment and am trying to conserve energy and lessen pain).  



So ... I thought I would just make single strands of beads with a bell and maybe a charm to add to it.



And then I re-discovered my letter beads and had a ah-hah moment ... 
I could spell something out and link it to the charm perhaps.





I had so much fun playing with the letters and colours and wiring them all together.


And here they are hanging up outside.  Aren't they pretty?  And don't they add a bit of colour to those bare branches?










*    *    *    *    *

No comments:

Post a Comment