Monday 27 March 2017

Spring Lane times three

So here is the second clue for the Spring Lane CAL


 This one squares off the circles we made for clue one.


I confess I found the outside border just wouldn't work for me ... so it is slightly different from the pattern, but I don't think it matter too much.


Don't they look pretty with their square borders?

And then clue three ...


Making ten of these little ones!

My Crocus and Daffodil one is not made out of  Drops <3 You but Drops Paris which has slightly less yardage so I bought an extra colour (the dark green one) ... hence the variations on these little motifs. 


I particularly love the blues in these ones above.  
Don't they look fresh ... perhaps we should rename Ocean Road...?


And these shades just pop out ... and I love them!

Clue four is already out ... so I've got to get crocheting ....!


***   ***   ***

No comments:

Post a Comment