Friday 18 July 2014

Jeannie the Cat and Pink Flowers Crochet Blanket



On Wednesday evening I sat and finished sewing in all the ends on this blanket I have made to sell in The Crafty Phoenix Lady unit at The Emporium in Yeovil.

Just a thought - but how much do people charge for crochet blankets? 

This one measures 41" x 37" - ideal for a cot or a lap blanket.



Let me know what you think of it ...





I also - finally - managed to sew some whiskers and a little mouth on Jeannie the Cat ...


Jeannie is also now in her new - hopefully temporary - home in The Emporium.  She's hoping for a loving owner any day soon!


Trixie wasn't too sure of her - as you can see!




That's all for now ... I desperately need to sort out my work space and finish some more goodies ...

*   *   *   *   *

4 comments:

  1. The crocheted blanket is beautiful! And I love the cat! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Terry.

      You've reminded me that my old friend Irene is in need of finishing ....!

      Delete
  2. I love Jeannie... So cute.
    The blanket is beautiful and so neatly stitched. I'm sure they will only have temporary homes in the emporium... X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you! I love them but I do hope they find new "forever" homes soon! :-)

      Delete