Thursday 9 January 2014

I'm going to join the 2014 Moogly Afghan Block Crochet-a-Long

There are tons of fabulous blogs out there and honestly I could spend all day reading them all!

Here's a link to a Afghan Block Crochet-a-Long that I'm hoping I can keep up with. 

http://www.mooglyblog.com/moogly-afghan-cal-block-1/

There will be a different 12" crochet square block on every other Thursday starting today enough to make a 4' x 6' afghan (24 squares).  I love crochet blankets .... oh and knitted blankets ... and of course I'm potty about quilts .... so this is another project I'm going to take on.  Just got to decide colours .....

This is the first square (you'll need to go through the above link to get the pattern)


 
Isn't it pretty?
 

NB This isn't the one I've made.  I hope to show you that very soon!

Please do go and have a look at this Crochet-a-Long and check out Moogly's blog whilst you there - lots of inspiration!

*  *  *

No comments:

Post a Comment