Thursday 23 January 2014

Goodnight Irene

I am really going to try and push myself this year to achieve much more craft-wise!  I'm hoping to finish off projects that are definite UFOs and I want to learn more too.

So I'm joining in with the Goodnight Irene Sew-Along 2014. 

http://terrytreasures.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/its-time-to-sew-along-together-0.html


 
 
So I have signed up for it - which means I am really going to have to get going ....
 
Now all I need to do to start this quilt is to cut out 344 - yes, that's right - 344 2 1/2 inch squares, and 92 4 1/2 inch squares.
 
 
And I guess before that I need to choose the fabric I'm going to use.  I'm going to be good and use some that is already in my huge fabric stash.  I have a very bright jelly roll that would do nicely and I think I want a colour for the x-blocks rather than white or calico for a change.
 
*   *   *


2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing the fabrics you choose for this! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've chosen! Hope you approve ;-)

    ReplyDelete