Thursday 9 January 2014

Cushions in a galaxy far far away ....



I am a terrible hoarder - or perhaps I should rename it as I think I hoard well - in fact very well!  What I mean is I hoard a lot and I know this can sometimes wind people up!

However there usually is some kind of logic to my hoarding - I always think that certain item will come in handy for "something" in the future.

The children's clothes for instance, I really hate getting rid of some outfits that I loved seeing them in - or that were their favourites.  So - some of them - I save - for sentimental reasons and "to use" someday!

So I'd kept some of boys' t-shirts that had Star Wars images on ... what fabulous items to hoard - because they were just what was needed for the boys' new Star Wars themed bedroom!  See - there is a logic behind the hoarding ;-)

And without further ado ... here they are ...


A glow in the dark Yoda with lime green and mottled dark grey cotton used around it.  I also reused the trademark labels saying "Star Wars". 



A dramatic Darth Vader edged in bright yellow ....

 
Finally a red t-shirt with Darth Vader and Storm Troopers  edged in the mottled dark grey and red fabric with silver stars on ....



* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment